Terms And Conditions
CONDITIONS OF USE:
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 must be paid by direct credit to Bank Account 03-0726-0486134-000 on a confirmation of a Booking.
- The premises are to be vacated by 3pm on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made with the Booking Secretary.
- The final fees payment less the deposit is to be paid by direct credit cheque within 7 days of booking out.
- The code for the entry digital lock will be sent by text to the Camp Organiser 3 days before the camp commences. The Designated Camp Leader or Organiser is asked to keep the code confidential.
- The Designated Camp Leader must complete the Building Compliance Daily Inspection, early evening , on every night’s stay. There are 5 Emergency or Safety Practises to check in the Main Building Please initial the calendar dates in the Red Recording Clipboard in the Pantry drawer.
- Users will be held responsible for any damage and loss to the buildings, the contents and equipment.
- The Sixtus Lodge Trust Board reserves the right to close down, any camp at Sixtus Lodge considered to be out of control and or causing excessive damage to the property or the local environment.
- In the bush areas on the property, groups must keep to formed tracks and cross fences only where stiles have been erected.
- A copy of the Sixtus Lodge Tenants’ Checklist, as to the condition of the Lodge on first entry and again on departure must be completed and returned to the Property Manager at the address above or scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Blank copies of the checklist are inside a plastic container mounted on the wall near the telephone.
- The Designated Camp Leader must report any damage and/or loss to the Lodge Facilities through completing Page 2 of the Checklist. If anything is found to be seriously amiss on arrival or occur during your stay follow the instructions on the checklist.
- school Groups are required to fill out the extra form Click Here